If a Guest cancels a reservation more than 90 days prior to the scheduled arrival, Owner will refund all amounts already paid to Owner. If a Guest cancels (i) a reservation 60 days or less prior to the scheduled arrival at the Property or (ii) a reservation scheduled for the Christmas/New Year holiday period, Owner is not obligated to refund any amounts already paid to Owner. In the event of any late payment or non- payment, Owner’s sole recourse is, at Owner’s discretion, to cancel the applicable reservation if the outstanding payment is not received within 5 business days of Owner notifying us.
OCCUPANCY: If at any time during the rental the Property is occupied by more than maximum occupancy, the Owner shall have the option to declare Guest to be in breach of the Agreement and Owner shall be entitled to require all persons occupying the Property to immediately vacate the Property or take measures to have all persons removed from Property and Guest shall automatically forfeit the right to the return of any unused Rental Fees and/or shall forfeit security deposit, at Owner’s discretion.
CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT PROCEDURES: Check-in time is 3:00PM. Check-out time is 11:00am Exceptions must be pre-approved with reservations prior to check-out date. Non-approved late check-outs will result in a charge of (5%) of the nightly rate for every half-hour late on departure. When given advanced notice, Owner’s representatives will attempt to accommodate early arrivals and late check-outs.
INSURANCE: Guest acknowledges that neither PMC’s nor Owner’s insurance covers any of Guest’s or Guest’s invitees’ personal property, including vehicles, against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal or negligent acts of others, or any other cause, except for injury or damage caused by the negligence or willful misconduct of the PMC or the Owner of the Property. We and the Owner recommend that Guests obtain insurance to protect Guest, Guest’s invitees and their personal property from any loss or damage.
INDEMNIFICATION AND WAIVER: Guest will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Owner from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, costs and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage or injury to Guest, Guest’s guests or licensees or their personal property arising out of the Guest or the Guest’s guests, invitees and licenses occupancy or use of the Property. Neither PMC nor the Owner of the Property shall be liable for any damage or injury to Guest, or any other person, or to any property, occurring on the Property, unless such damage is the legal result of the negligence or willful misconduct of the PMC or the Owner of the Property. Guest agrees to waive and release the Owner of the Property and PMC (“Released Parties”) from any and all liability for costs, expenses or damages due to loss of property or for personal injuries or death (“Claims”) which may occur to Guest and/or Guest’s guests and licensees while on or about the Property, except for injury or damage caused by the negligence or willful misconduct of the Released Parties. Guest hereby assumes the risk of a Claim while using the Property. The waiver and release is intended to be a full and complete waiver and release of the Released Parties from any and all present or future Claims (known or unknown), except for injury or damage caused by the negligence or willful misconduct of the Released Parties.
LAWS AND RULES AND REGULATIONS: Guest shall comply with all California statutes, ordinances and requirements of all municipal, state and federal laws regarding the Property, including the use, possession, production or sale of illegal drugs. In the event the Property is part of a condominium complex, Guest agrees to adhere to all rules and regulations set forth by the regulatory parties for the condominium complex or homeowners association in which the Property is located, including rules with respect to smoking, noise, odors, disposal of refuse, pets, parking and use of common areas.
NO-SMOKING POLICY: Smoking inside of the Property is strictly prohibited at all times. The Guest shall be responsible for all damage caused by smoking, including but not limited to, stains, burns, odor and removal of debris. If the Guest violates the no-smoking policy, Guest may be required to immediately vacate the Property or may be removed, in which case the Guest forfeits all rights to the return of any unused Rental Fees. Guests violating this no-smoking policy will forfeit a minimum cleaning fee of $2,000 from the Guest security deposit.
POOLS AND HOT TUBS: The use of pools, hot tubs, sauna, spas and steam rooms within the Property is done at the Guest’s own risk. Guests are urged to exercise caution when using these types of amenities.
PROPERTY DAMAGE: Owner shall not be responsible for any loss of or damage to property of the Guest and its party, except insofar as such loss or damage is the result of Owner’s negligence.
SURVEILLANCE NOTICE : Please note that most of our properties have outdoor surveillance cameras and ring door bell cameras which have microphones that pick up audio.
EVENTS AND PARTIES: Absolutely no parties or functions such as weddings at which more persons are present than permitted by the maximum occupancy for the Property (“Gatherings”) are permitted without clear written approval from the Owner and/or LA Luxuries. In order to host a Gathering, the Guest must sign a Special Events and Weddings Agreement. Guests shall be quiet and peaceful, so as to respect and not to disturb other residents of the neighbourhood, particularly after 10:00 PM due to city ordinances. If Guest is found to have hosted a Gathering, Guest is subject to forfeiture of entire villa security deposit to the Owner.
Last modified: May 8, 2019
- Personal Data Collection
- We collect Personal Data from people when they access our Site or our Services. Our legal basis for collecting and processing your Personal Data is (i) your explicit consent when accessing the Site or Services and (ii) a legitimate interest and need in order to provide the Services. We may collect the following Personal Data from users:
- Information you submit to us or our Third-Party Clients. If you submit information through the Site, including through any contact form, live help feature, or other submission functionality, we will collect any Personal Data you submit.
- Information you submit when receiving the Services. We will collect any Personal Data you share in order to become a client of Luxury Presence or when you work with us to receive the Services. In addition, if you become a client of, or receive any Services from, any of our Third-Party Clients, we will collect any Personal Data you transmit to receive Services from Third-Party Clients. This Personal Data may include, but is not limited to, your name, company information, customer information, email address, phone number, mailing address, bank account information, debit card information, and other verification or fraud prevention related information.
- Information required for technical or customer support. If you contact us for technical or customer support, we may collect any Personal Data you provide to us.
- Personal Data Use and Sharing
- We use Personal Data to provide the Site and Services and to comply with applicable laws. Specifically, we may use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- To provide the Services to our clients and the clients of Third-Party Clients.
- To optimize and customize your experience when using the Site.
- To enable you to search or use third-party real estate listings (which may include the MLS). This requires us to share your Personal Data with third parties to provide these services.
- To present offers that we believe you may be interested in.
- To work with you as a client, either of Luxury Presence or of a Third-Party Client.
- To contact you about the Site, our Services, or other features we may offer.
- To provide an email newsletter or other administrative or marketing messages via e-mail. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the links in any emails sent by us.
- To process any payments you may make. This may require us to share your Personal Data with third parties to provide these services.
- To provide customer or technical support.
- We respect your privacy and do not share your Personal Data except (i) as described in Section 2(a), (ii) as required by law or (iii) in defending or bringing a legal action in which you are involved.
- No person younger than 13 years of age is permitted to use the Site. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from any person under the age of 13. If you believe we have collected Personal Data from a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately so we may investigate and take any necessary corrective action.
- Luxury Presence is committed to protecting your security. We utilize various methods of protecting your Personal Data, including certain encryption. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee the safety or security of any Personal Data. Further, transmission of Personal Data cannot be made completely secure. For that reason, you agree to transmit Personal Data to Luxury Presence and the Third-Party Clients solely at your own risk.
- You may encounter links to third party websites, property listings, or downloads when browsing the Site or using the Services (“Third Party Links”). We cannot control the content or security practices of these Third-Party Links. You agree to access Third-Party Links solely at your own risk.
- What is Luxury Presence’s policy on international privacy?
- Luxury Presence is primarily operated and managed on servers located and operated within the United States. In order to provide our products and services to you, we may send and store your Personal Data outside of the country where you reside or are located, including to the United States. Accordingly, if you reside or are located outside of the United States, your Personal Data may be transferred outside of the country where you reside or are located, including countries that may not or do not provide the same level of protection for your Personal Data. We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of Personal Data when it is transferred. If you reside or are located within the European Economic Area and such transfers occur, we take appropriate steps to provide the same level of protection for the processing carried out in any such countries as you would have within the European Economic Area to the extent feasible under applicable law. By using and accessing our Services, Users who reside or are located in countries outside of the United States agree and consent to the transfer to and processing of Personal Data on servers located outside of the country where they reside, and that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of their residence or location.
- May I delete or access my Personal Data?
- We will honor any user’s request to access, correct, or delete Personal Data, to the extent required by applicable law, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). To request that we correct, delete, or export any Personal Data, please contact us via email at [email protected]
- Personal Data that we process shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for the relevant purpose. We may, however, retain Personal Data as required for legal compliance.
- What are my rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation?
- If you live in the European Union, you have specific rights arising under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). These are:
- Right of Access: you have the right to be informed of, and request access to, the Personal Data we process about you.
- Right to Rectification: you have the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Erasure: you the right to have Luxury Presence delete your Personal Data.
- Right to Restrict: you have the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing your Personal Data.
- Right to Object: you have the right to object to us processing your Personal Data on grounds relating to your particular situation or for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to Data Portability: you have the right to request a copy of your Personal Data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service.
- vii.Right not to be Subject to Automated Decision Making: you have the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
- DATA CONTROLLER AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- The Personal Data we collect and process is controlled by Luxury Presence Inc., a limited liability company located in the United States. You may contact us 1808 Stanford Street, Santa Monica, CA 90404 or by email at [email protected]